2017 China's new energy vehicle production and sales reached close to 800,000, with year-on-year growth of ,almost 54%. China's new energy vehicle sales in 2018 should achieve astonishing 40% growth. According to the" 13th Five Year Plan", in 2020, the production of new energy vehicle will hit 2,000,000 units . New energy vehicle industry is forecasted to be one of the fastest growing industries in the next few years.
In 2018, Ringier's Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China magazine cooperates with famous new energy vehicle manufacturers, specializing in four industries: IT, automobile, new energy and rail transit, to host a "New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Conference 2018" event. This conference's focus will be the topics of technology applications, new equipment, innovative materials, automation and detections etc. in new energy vehicle manufacturing. It is definitely a great opportunity for networking within supply demand chain in the industry, and a high end communication platform for China as well as Asian Pacific industry professionals.
- 20+ top-level speakers sharing latest progress and market needs for new materials and smart manufacturing technologies.
- 150+ experts and executives across the industry chain, including OEMs, Tier 1 and battery makers., etc
- Multiple formats including keynote, panels, and technical discussions, seminar to boost your expertise
- Cutting-Edge technologies show: high-efficient and low-cost solutions for power battery and lightweight NEV manufacturing.
- Excellent Networking to expand your business, business-matching between key buyers and exhibitors
- Multiple media channels with Ringier to promote your products, technologies and solutions.
- Site tour to local OEM / battery maker after the conference to get an insight on what's happening in the factory.
- Gathering renowned automobile related businesses in industrial supporting chain, serving a wide technology sharing platform to motivate industry development.
Who Will Attend
Vice President at BJEV Beijing Powertrain Innovation Branch
Deputy Product Line Director, GAEI of GAC Group
President of Powertrain Research Institue at SINGULATO MOTORS
Director of Manufacture Engineering Department at Chery New Energy Automotive Technology Co., Ltd
Chief engineer of ZTEV at ZTE corporation
Chief engineer at Nanjing Golden Dragon Bus Manufacturing Co., Ltd
General Manager at Tele Battery Recycle Technology Co.,Ltd
Director of public relations department, commercial vehicle sales division at BYD Auto
Sentosa Hotel (Feicui Branch)
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Located within walking distance of Taoyuan Station on metro line 1 and just 4.5 km (2.7 mi) from Shenzhen West Railway Station
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to email@example.com
Conference Manager：Ms. Lily Pan
Conference Manager：Ms. Lynn Fu
Ringier Events covers the industries of plastics, food, personal care, medicine & healthcare, nonwovens, coatings & ink, automobile, metal, mold & die, package, composite material, and the latest technologies at over 20 high levels technical conferences held each year, and brings key executives responsible for testing, evaluating, recommending and purchasing equipment, systems and material on behalf of their companies, quality speakers and representations from sponsors together create a valuable platform where information can be exchanged, new business contacts made. Services, including webinars and events, is also Ringier's existing service. Our turn-key service can help you effectively promote your events, arrange additional qualified speakers, manage webinar & registrations, and we provide whole set service during the event.
For more information, please visit: www.ringierevents.com