Aiming to inject innovative elements into the industry and to explore new markets, The China Innovative Coatings Summit 2018 is a great innovative platform held by Ringier Coatings and Ink China magazine, along with Coatings World magazine and Waterborne Platform.
In China, the government's pushing towards environmentally friendly coatings with low VOC or zero VOC will boost the whole coatings industry's development.
According to China's National Coatings Industry Association, by 2020, 57% of China'stotal coating output will be eco-friendly. It is reported that the waterborne coatings market is expected to reach $75 billion by 2020. During the 13th five-year plan period, the total output of Guangdong coatings is expected to rise to about 4 million tons and the total output value will be around RMB 100 billion by 2020. And high performance and environmentally friendly coatings will account for 80% of total production by 2020.
The summit is focused on providing complex information of advanced trending analysis, innovative technologies and applications, environmental regulations analysis and application examples on eco-friendly coating and smart functional coatings.
To stay ahead, companies must be quick to adapt to the trends. With the multitude of products and services available, the choice is easier with expert advice and an understanding of how trends and regulations are impacting your business. Join us in September 13-14, Guangzhou!
Hot Topics of 2 Key Sessions
- VOC, REACH and other statutory influences on coatings development
- Sustainable coatings R&D for performance-driven
- Approaches to reduce VOC in clear coat formulations
- Innovative raw materials to boost research and innovation of coatings
- Treatments to waste water and gas in coatings industry
Waterborne Coatings Session
- The development and trends of water-based coatings
- The current focus of waterborne coating technological development
- Progress of the R&D in water-based industrial materials
- The specific application of new water-based resin
- Water-based additive improves the performance of waterborne coatings
- Paints in waterborne industrial coatings
- The application of waterborne coatings in furniture, construction and other industries
- The coating process in waterborne coatings
Smart Functional Coatings Session
- The R&D and case sharing of functional coatings
- Superhydrophobic and superoleophilic nanostructured coatings
- Coating technologies applied to the development of biomedical and electronic products
- New functional coatings and raw materials solutions
- Application and effect evaluation of graphene coating
- Coating technologies in high/low temperature resistant
- Nano smart coating
- Anti-graffiti coating technology
- Self-cleaning coating technology
- Textile Coating Technology
Researcher at Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou Chemical Physics Institute
General Manager at Guangzhou Yina New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
Director of Guangdong Provincial Academy of Environmental Science
Professor at South China University of Technology
Technical Service Manager at Yingde Keytec Pigment Technology
Professor at Guangdong University of Technology/ Guangzhou Rainda Novel Materials Technology Co. Ltd.
Technical Service General Manager, China at Hempel (China) Management Co., Ltd.
Chairman at Shaoguan Lianbang Environmental Protection New Material Co., Ltd
Conference Manager: Ms. Mandy Shao
Ringier Events covers the industries of plastics, food, personal care, medicine & healthcare, nonwovens, coatings & ink, automobile, metal, mold & die, package, composite material, and the latest technologies at over 20 high levels technical conferences held each year, and brings key executives responsible for testing, evaluating, recommending and purchasing equipment, systems and material on behalf of their companies, quality speakers and representations from sponsors together create a valuable platform where information can be exchanged, new business contacts made. Services, including webinars and events, is also Ringier's existing service. Our turn-key service can help you effectively promote your events, arrange additional qualified speakers, manage webinar & registrations, and we provide whole set service during the event.
For more information, please visit: www.ringierevents.com