By2020, Coating industry output value is expected to grow to 560 billion yuan, and the paint industry production is expected to grow to 22 million tons. The Asia-pacific continues to be the leading area for the growth of the coatings consumer market, accounting for roughly 47% of total annual global consumption, and more than half of that is consumed by Chinese market. According to the latest statistics from the national bureau of statistics, the total output of coatings enterprises in the whole country was 96.41 million tons in the first six months of 2017, a 10.5% year on year result. That means the coatings market is remaining its strong position.
China Coatings Summit & Expo will focus on “Innovation and Green”. More than 60 keynote speeches covering industry regulations, trends, advanced technologies, and market trends will be presented across 5 industry sectors to more than 500 delegates. The “Green Ink and Printing Technology Conference 2018” will be held at the same time. It will show latest technology and solutions for ink and printing industry. In the concurrent ceremony: Ringier Coatings Industry Technology Innovation Awards 2018, you would find the innovative products and technologies from coating world.
9 Reasons to Attend
1. 7parallel sessions, 60+topics, hundreds of industry leaders
2. Two parallel events, unprecedented scale
3. Advisory committee- top level domestic and overseas speakers
4. Access to practical idea, news solutions and new ideas to move on your work
5. Market overview, industry trends and innovative technology
6. Industry experts to share onsite
7. Expo and technical seminar
8. Supply and demand releases & onsite business matching
9. Concurrent Ceremony: Ringier Coatings Industry Technology InnovationAwards 2018
Who Will Attend
- Coatings Manufacturers/Agencies
- End users
- Coating equipmentmanufacturers
- Coatings Raw Material Suppliers
- Technical Director/Manager
- Scientist, R&D Expert/Chemist
- Purchasing Director/Manager
- Lab Manager
- Coating Manager/supervisor
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Parkview
- 6.4 km from Xintiandi, a bar and entertainment area in downtown Shanghai
- 12.6 km away from Century Park.
Ringier Coatings & Ink Summit Meeting Group
Conference Manager: Ms. Mandy Shao
Conference Manager: Ms. Vira Li
Ringier Events covers the industries of plastics, food, personal care, medicine & healthcare, nonwovens, coatings & ink, automobile, metal, mold & die, package, composite material, and the latest technologies at over 20 high levels technical conferences held each year, and brings key executives responsible for testing, evaluating, recommending and purchasing equipment, systems and material on behalf of their companies, quality speakers and representations from sponsors together create a valuable platform where information can be exchanged, new business contacts made. Services, including webinars and events, is also Ringier's existing service. Our turn-key service can help you effectively promote your events, arrange additional qualified speakers, manage webinar & registrations, and we provide whole set service during the event.
For more information, please visit: www.ringierevents.com